- Composed of very high quality zinc (at least 99% pure) alloyed with copper and titanium to make it harder and stronger, increasing both mechanical and creep resistance.
- Lifespan of 50–80 years, depending on exact location.
- Continues to develop a natural protective layer (or patina) as it ages, self-repairing any marks and scratches throughout its lifetime.
- Highly malleable in shape and versatile in style, it can match unique architectural visions and building challenges.
- Very high fire rating and non-combustible.
- Self-healing properties boost corrosion resistance for longer life and incredible durability.
- Virtually no maintenance.
- Non-toxic, natural material that is 100% recyclable without any loss of chemical or physical properties.
- Uses less water and energy in production than most other building materials, helping towards green star ratings and ideal for sustainable developments.