- Superior quality aluminium, produced overseas and available for use in all our panel systems.
- Alloy 3005 with a temper of H42.
- Lifespan of 40–60 years, depending on exact location.
- Pre-painted using a PVDF paint system, using at least two layers to produce a minimum paint thickness of 27 microns.
- Can be used in areas without direct rainfall with no corroding or discolouring.
- Strong and durable.
- Very high fire rating and non-combustible.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Lightweight for easier installation and transport.
- Flexible and malleable, allowing for versatility in design and production.
- Non-toxic and 100% recyclable.
- Uses less water and energy in production than most other building materials, helping towards green star ratings and ideal for sustainable developments.
- PVDF liquid paint allows for tight crimping, bending and folding while letting material expand and contract without pealing or fading.